Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme that was originally created by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey and is now hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. To find out more about this booktastic topic, visit the Goodreads group here!
This week’s topic is “Book I Want To Re-read”.
- The Harry Potter series – I have been wanting to reread the most magical series for a few years and now that I have read Cursed Child, I want to read them even more. It was actually on my New Years Resolutions list, but I haven’t quite gotten around to it. So many other books! Ahhhhhhh….
- A Series of Unfortunate Events – with the Netflix series coming out soonish, I really want to brush up on all the wonderful freakiness of the Baudelaires’ lives. I reread The Bad Beginning last night! I read it in under an hour…was not expecting to finish it so quickly.
- Artemis Fowl – I think I can say that this series (especially the first book) formed my reading style. I still love fantasy/ fairy tale type books, with fairies, magic and other worlds and I think that all stems from Artemis Fowl.
- The Bean Trees – I read this in high school for the first time. I think I did a project on it too. Even though I remember loving it, I want to reread it because high school was 7 years ago and I don’t remember what happens that well.
- The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared – I read this earlier this year and it was so charming. I want to reread it because I think I probably missed some of the clever pieces because there were so many clever bits.
I hope you enjoyed my list and feel free to comment with your own list of possible rereads! Now go forth and read!