Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme that was originally created by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey and is now hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. To find out more about this booktastic topic, visit the Goodreads group here!
This week’s topic is “Books You Want to Finally Read in 2017”. Actually it’s last weeks topic but I missed it because I was insanely busy with volleyball so here we are. I’m such a rebel/ bad with time management. Ta-da!
- Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien- I am slightly ashamed that I have yet to read these. They can definitely be classified as classics and I love this genre so I need to fiiiinallly read them this new year.
- The rest of the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer – I read Cinder earlier this year and loved it! I should be getting the next one for Christmas and hopefully I can pick up the rest of them at my local library.
- Paper Towns by John Green- this has been sitting on my Kindle for months and even though I like to save my Kindle books for when I travel, I love John Green and need to read this soon.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- I will hopefully be getting this book for Christmas and am very excited to read it because it is all my friends were talking about this summer. I would very much like to join this bandwagon.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- here is another book/series/author that all my friends were raving about this summer. They definitely sold me on the series and I can’t wait to jump in in 2017.
What do you think? Are any of these on your to-read list? Comment with your choices and thoughts. No matter what, I hope everyone reads some wonderful books in 2017. Now go forth and read!