Christmas is coming! I always have a regular wishlist and a book wishlist. I like having wishlists because then if someone asks what I want for Christmas, I can give them specifics. That way they know that they’re getting me something I really want. It’s a win-win situation! I’ve already know I am getting a few of these titles for Christmas (the two with a *) and I’m so excited!
Here’s my book wishlist for Christmas! (in no particular order).
- Scrappy Little Nobody* by Anna Kendrick
- The Complete Collection of Edgar Allen Poe
- Scarlet* (Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Welcome to Nightvale by Joseph Fink
- Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
- Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Andersen (and her new book Big Happy Mushy Lump)
- Any Doctor Who book (especially those written about Eleven)
I’m probably going to read the two books with a * before 2017 hits the calendars. My sister’s boyfriend asked me what I wanted for Christmas and bam! gave him the details. Even sent him a picture of the covers. This is why having a wishlist is so darn handy.
Are any of these books on your wish lists? I hope you all get the books you want for Christmas! Now go forth and read!