Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme that was originally created by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey and is now hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. To find out more about this booktastic topic, visit the Goodreads group here!
This week’s topic is “Fictional Items You’d Give as Gifts”.
Here are the items I wish I could give this holiday season!
- Sonic Screwdriver – (with a wood setting) This would be a fantastic gift because it can be used in any situation. So useful!
- BB-8 or other droid – he would be the cutest and most helpful companion. I think a droid would be a great gift for parents or grandparents. Everyone could use an extra hand (mechanical arm?) around the house and in the garage.
- Magic Wand – I think this is one that everyone will have on their list because everyone wants a wand! Because wand = magic and we all want to be wizards.
- Ariel’s clamshell bra – my friends and I all want to be mermaids and Ariel’s bra stays on through all her adventures so obviously it would be the best choice. I genuinely wish I could get this for my friend’s for Christmas this year.
- Mary Poppins’ bag – she can fit EVERYTHING in that bag. Going on vacation for a month, a year? All you need is a carryon. Going on a road trip? Everything fits in just one bag, so plenty of legroom for everyone in the back. This would be the absolute perfect gift.
So that’s my fictional gift list! This was so much fun to come up with and I hope you enjoyed it. Now go forth and read!