Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme that was originally created by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey and is now hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. To find out more about this booktastic topic, visit the Goodreads group here!
This week’s topic is “Characters You’d Invite to Your New Year’s Eve Party”.
I might have gone with the obvious choices, but here’s my guest list!
1. The Doctor (Eleven) – mainly because I would invite him to anything. Need some ice? Jump in the TARDIS and be back right away. Need some sick dance moves? Look no farther.
2. Newt Scamander – he’s so quirky and I want to see him dance. Plus he might bring some fun animals.
3. Linda Belcher & family because even though the kids would cause some havoc, Linda without her family wouldn’t be okay. Plus, Bob could bring some delicious sliders. And Linda wouldn’t judge anyone for drinking half of four bottles of wine.
4. The Avengers (including Bucky) – you know they know how to party and if someone started acting up, Captain America could take care of it.
5. Hermione – even though she plays by the rules usually, she would be an awesome guest who would lead to some really good conversations. She and The Doctor could talk about time travel. Hermione is also a badass and would be a really fun person to hang out with.
Do we have the same guest lists? Comment with the characters you would want to invite to your own NYE party. Now go forth and read!
Happy New Year! 2017 here we come.