Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme that was originally created by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey and is now hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. To find out more about this booktastic topic, visit the Goodreads group here!
This week’s topic is “2017 Goals”.
I have a list of things I want to accomplish this year. It is basically a 2017 to do list. I basically just want to have a fun year and see how I can help myself grow as a person and become a better version of myself. Here are some of the things I want to do in 2017.
5 Book Goals
- Read more diverse books when it comes to authors and subject matter.
- Go to the library more.
- Write more reviews.
- Finally read LOTR! I am always embarrassed to admit that I have not read Lord of the Rings. That changes this year. I hope…
- Read more meaningfully by paying attention to quotes I like and passages that make me think or feel something.
5 Personal Goals
- Cut back on social media/ spending time on my phone.
- Sit less.
- Cook more often and cook new things.
- Learn how to hand letter. This has always seemed like a fun hobby and I am excited to pick it up.
- Keep in touch with my friends. I made some friends this summer who live in different states than me, and I really want to keep in touch with them better because they are awesome and I don’t want to fall out of contact.
Those are some of my goals for 2017. Do we share any goals? What do you want to accomplish this year? Share in the comments!