Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme that was originally created by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey and is now hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. To find out more about this booktastic topic, visit the Goodreads group here!
This week’s topic is “Fictional jobs you’d want to have“.
I had to think about this one for a while and even though I would be in no way equipped or talented enough for any of these jobs, a girl can dream.
- Literary Detective from The Eyre Affair – they give to actually jump into books and meet the characters! Hell yeah.
- The Doctor’s companion – that’s a job right? A very dangerous job but maybe I’d be the one that lives happily ever after, without getting trapped in an alternate universe or getting sent back in time.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent – another dangerous job but it would be awesome to be a highly trained operative that gets to (hopefully) interact with the Avengers a.k.a. I want to meet Captain America and Bucky. (Bucky is an Avenger, fight me).
- Employee at Bob’s Burgers – probably wouldn’t pay well but free burgers and fun antics with the Belcher family! I’m in.
- Professor at Hogwarts – Hogwarts is a magical, magical place, in every sense of the word, and now that Harry Potter doesn’t go there anymore it must be a little safer so it would be a fun place to work. I just really want a wand…
What fictional job would you want to have? Share in the comments.