Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme that was originally created by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey and is now hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. To find out more about this booktastic topic, visit the Goodreads group here!
This week’s topic is “2017 Debuts You Are Excited For”.
I had to do some research about this because I am really bad about knowing about book releases. I’m so focused on the books on my TBR list I kind of ignore new books until they are actually published and on the shelves. BUT…I did do some research and the following books sound awesome.
- Jeff Giles, The Edge of Everything, January 31
- Elan Mastai, All Our Wrong Todays, February 7
- Danielle Paige, The End of Oz, March 14
- Francesca Zappia, Eliza and Her Monsters, May 30
5. The Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu, April 26 – I have this book on hold at my library right now because I really, really want to read it before the TV series is released.
I am sure I will come across other book debuts, but these are some that look pretty darn great. I love book adaptations to the big or small screen and I know there are quite a few coming in 2017. Here’s to a great year filled with new books and new movies/TV!
Who has read The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood? What did you think? Will you be watching the Hulu series? Let me know in the comments.